The federal government has appointed five new directors and one general manager for the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA).
A statement by Sam Adurogboye, the general manager, public relations of NCAA, said their appointment was with immediate effect.
Nine directors were last week relieved of their appointment but two of them – Adamu Abdullahi and Sasegbon – were recalled.
The new directors and their designations are as follows:
- Edem Oyo-Ita, director of air transport regulations
- Ahmed Abbas Sanusi, director, human resources and administration
- Bilikisu Adamu Sani, director of finance and accounts
- Odunowo Tayyib Adetunji, director of aerodrome and airspace standards
- Ita Awak, director of airworthiness standards
- Lawrence Mathew Kwajok, general manager, air navigational standards