Ban Ki-Sang, brother of Ban Ki-moon, former United Nations (UN) secretary general, has been arrested in the US for paying a $2.5 million bribe to buy an ailing skyscraper complex in Hanoi, Vietnam.Trouble started for the 69 year old and Joo Hyun Bahn, his son, when the middleman stole the initial payment, and the three of them found themselves [...]
ON THE GO
|Feb 24, 2017||USD||GBP||EUR|
NOTE: The black market rates represent the most prevalent. They could be slightly higher or lower among different sellers.
- Will the dollar fall to N400 in the black market in the coming months?
- CLOSE-UP: Osato, Nigerian who sends drones to space, works for US army, owns a university
- Nigerians ‘hoard naira’ as dollar swings between 400-470
- From April, banks will charge N4m on every N40m cash withdrawal
- MMM to freeze all bonuses from 2016
- Femi Adesina speaks with Buhari for the first time in 37 days
- Fayose: I’m not dumping PDP… I attended Akeredolu’s inauguration for Yoruba unity
- CNN barred from White House press briefing
- After reorganising NCAA, FG appoints three new directors at FAAN
- FG recalls two sacked NCAA directors