Ban Ki-Sang, brother of Ban Ki-moon, former United Nations (UN) secretary general, has been arrested in the US for paying a $2.5 million bribe to buy an ailing skyscraper complex in Hanoi, Vietnam.Trouble started for the 69 year old and Joo Hyun Bahn, his son, when the middleman stole the initial payment, and the three of them found themselves [...]
ON THE GO
|March 24, 2017||USD||GBP||EUR|
NOTE: The black market rates represent the most prevalent. They could be slightly higher or lower among different sellers.
- Fayose to Fashola: Because of you, I’ll tone down my criticism of Buhari
- FLASHBACK: How Facebook friends lured Cynthia Osokogu to death
- THE INSIDER: Who is after Hadiza Bala Usman?
- What no one will tell you about living abroad
- Car dealer claims Saraki not involved in seized SUV deal
- Emefiele, Ogbeh visit ‘first planned and completed’ rice mill under Buhari
- Buhari’s praise singers are his real enemies, says Sanusi
- QUESTION: First el-Rufai’s letter, now Sanusi’s warning. Should Buhari rejig his inner circle?
- Ile-Ife crisis: IGP defends arrest of only Yoruba suspects, says ‘crime has no tribe’
- We can’t trace companies awarded contracts under PINE, says Shehu Sani