In October 2016, the senate began probing the alleged diversion of funds and relief materials meant for Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in Borno state. After disguising as a relief-aid donor — for eight straight days in November — in order to penetrate an IDP camp and the Borno State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA), ‘Fisayo Soyombo, editor of TheCable, presents a [...]
ON THE GO
|Feb 24, 2017||USD||GBP||EUR|
NOTE: The black market rates represent the most prevalent. They could be slightly higher or lower among different sellers.
- Aisha unhappy as Mamman Daura, presidential aides ‘bar ministers, top politicians from seeing Buhari’
- Tinubu: I may run for president
- Will the dollar fall to N400 in the black market in the coming months?
- Nigeria simplifies visa processes for tourists, investors
- No more seven! CAC can now register your business via a single form
- DSS arrests Suswam, ex-Benue gov, ‘recovers guns, many exotic cars’
- Can’t fight xenophobia with xenophobia
- Obasanjo: Buhari has not disappointed me… I know he isn’t strong on the economy
- See the mad dogs of South Africa
- REVEALED: 141 domestic airlines have gone into extinction in 17 years