In October 2016, the senate began probing the alleged diversion of funds and relief materials meant for Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in Borno state. After disguising as a relief-aid donor — for eight straight days in November — in order to penetrate an IDP camp and the Borno State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA), ‘Fisayo Soyombo, editor of TheCable, presents a [...]
ON THE GO
|March 20, 2017||USD||GBP||EUR|
NOTE: The black market rates represent the most prevalent. They could be slightly higher or lower among different sellers.
- Doctor commits suicide after ‘ordering driver to park’ on third mainland bridge
- You are not God, Ahmadu Ali tells Obasanjo
- The trial of Hameed ‘Netanyahu’ Ali
- Saraki: Magu not rejected because of DSS report
- Illegal directive on wearing of uniform by customs boss
- Ibori appeals 2012 fraud conviction
- Melaye: Buhari CANNOT nominate Magu again
- Ifeanyi Ubah: How can NNPC accuse Capital Oil of theft when it is owing us millions of dollars?
- Buhari plans amnesty for more Niger Delta militants
- Emefiele, Adeosun meet ahead of CBN interest rate decisions