In October 2016, the senate began probing the alleged diversion of funds and relief materials meant for Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in Borno state. After disguising as a relief-aid donor — for eight straight days in November — in order to penetrate an IDP camp and the Borno State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA), ‘Fisayo Soyombo, editor of TheCable, presents a [...]
ON THE GO
|Feb 24, 2017||USD||GBP||EUR|
NOTE: The black market rates represent the most prevalent. They could be slightly higher or lower among different sellers.
- Will the dollar fall to N400 in the black market in the coming months?
- CLOSE-UP: Osato, Nigerian who sends drones to space, works for US army, owns a university
- Nigerians ‘hoard naira’ as dollar swings between 400-470
- From April, banks will charge N4m on every N40m cash withdrawal
- MMM to freeze all bonuses from 2016
- Femi Adesina speaks with Buhari for the first time in 37 days
- Fayose: I’m not dumping PDP… I attended Akeredolu’s inauguration for Yoruba unity
- CNN barred from White House press briefing
- After reorganising NCAA, FG appoints three new directors at FAAN
- FG recalls two sacked NCAA directors