The Nigeria Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers (NUPENG) has commenced a three-day warning strike across the nation, raising concerns on the likelihood of fuel scarcity.Achese Igwe, president of the union, announced this after a national executive committee (NEC) meeting of NUPENG.The strike, which will affect the flow of petrol to filling stations, has shut down seven crude flow [...]
ON THE GO
|Feb 24, 2017||USD||GBP||EUR|
NOTE: The black market rates represent the most prevalent. They could be slightly higher or lower among different sellers.
- Will the dollar fall to N400 in the black market in the coming months?
- CLOSE-UP: Osato, Nigerian who sends drones to space, works for US army, owns a university
- Nigerians ‘hoard naira’ as dollar swings between 400-470
- From April, banks will charge N4m on every N40m cash withdrawal
- MMM to freeze all bonuses from 2016
- Femi Adesina speaks with Buhari for the first time in 37 days
- Fayose: I’m not dumping PDP… I attended Akeredolu’s inauguration for Yoruba unity
- CNN barred from White House press briefing
- After reorganising NCAA, FG appoints three new directors at FAAN
- FG recalls two sacked NCAA directors