The Bureau of Public Enterprises, on behalf of the National Council on Privatisation (NCP), says it is now seeking for eligible consultants who will provide advisory services for the concession of the Tafawa Balewa Square Complex.
In a document seen by TheCable, all expression of interest (EOI) applications must be submitted by Thursday, May 23, at the BPE office in Maitama, Abuja.
Chidi Izuwah, director general of the Infrastructural Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC), had previously announced the government’s intention to concession the 50,000-capacity complex.
According to Izuwah, the federal government’s intention is to transform the complex into a national trade centre.
The TBS Complex, which is located on 45/47, Massey Bamgboshe Street, Lagos, covers 47 acres of land.
Eligible consultants are expected to have at least 10 years of relevant experience and the capacity to provide financial, legal, accounting, technical and environmental advisory services.
According to the document, EOIs from eligible firms and consortia must include the following:
- Profile of firm/consortium including ownership structure and in the case of a consortium, the role of each member of the consortium, and their full contact details;
- Names and curriculum vitae of all staff of the firm/firms in the consortium who will be involved in the assignment, including their qualification and individual experience in handling similar assignments;
- Copies of unabridged audited financial reports of the firm/Lead Adviser in the case of a consortium for the last five years (2013 to 2018);
- In the case of a consortium, evidence of alliance/partnership or Memorandum of Understanding (MoU);
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria Act No.6, 2011 and amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act, 2011; and
- Evidence of registration with BPE and relevant tax authorities