Post: Assistant Administrative Officer
Job Brief: The candidate will based in Lagos and shall be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Deal competently with clients, buy supplies and manage stockrooms.
- Minimum qualification – first degree in any field
- Minimum of one year experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good team player
- Reporting and administrative/business writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Good client service skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Method of Application:
All applicants should send their CVs and applications to [email protected]
NOTE: The position applied for should be the subject of the mail.
Deadline: February 16, 2018.
Remuneration: Our packages are competitive and are influenced by the experience, level of education and job description of the successful applicants.